Silver Oak Services Partners November 2016 Newsletter
Nov. 03, 2016 -Team News
Evanston, IL – November 3, 2016
Silver Oak Services Partners, LLC is pleased to pass along the following updates:
- Wade Glisson has been promoted to Principal. Wade joined Silver Oak in 2009 and has played an integral role in a number of the Firm’s investments.
- Andrew James joined the Silver Oak team in May as Vice President. Andrew was most recently with McKinsey & Company in Chicago. Prior to attending the Stanford Graduate School of Business, he was on the U.S. Buyout team at The Carlyle Group in New York.
- Kathryn Pothier joined the Silver Oak team in July as Vice President of Business Development. Kathryn joins us from the hedge fund industry, where she was most recently with Black Maple Capital and Stark Investments in Milwaukee.
- Scott Levin joined the Silver Oak team in August as Chief Financial Officer. Scott was most recently with Mesirow Advanced Strategies in Chicago and brings over 15 years of accounting, tax and operational expertise to Silver Oak.
- In addition, two new associates have recently joined the Silver Oak team: Biren Bhansali and Kim Kawatra.
Current Areas of Focus
Silver Oak maintains an exclusive focus on business, healthcare and consumer services companies. Currently, we are actively targeting the following sectors for platform investments:
- Environmental & Engineering Services
- Testing, Inspection & Certification Services
- Eye Care
- Medical Supplies Distribution
- Behavioral Healthcare
Have something to share with us? Feel free to reach out to a member of our team, or simply respond to this email. See our latest Fact Sheet for more details about our investment parameters and areas of focus.
Silver Oak Services Partners is a progressive, lower-middle market private equity firm focused exclusively on leading business, healthcare and consumer services companies. Silver Oak is investing out of its recently raised Fund III, a $335 million investment vehicle, and seeks to make control investments in leading service businesses with $3 to $20 million of EBITDA. A full list of our current industry and sector priorities can be found on our website.